Saturday, January 8, 2011

Photo Gallery

I've been taking tons of photos on my phone to post here.  And I haven't been posting any of them.  So, in no particular order, here they are:

At a small local political event:

(The rest of the time she wouldn't stay still long enough for me even keep tabs on her, let alone take her photo.  This girl knows how to work a room!)

How We Spent New Year's Eve Day:  Playing at the park that is down the street.  Literally, down.  The walk back up the hill wasn't pleasant.  But she had fun, so who cares.

Ready to go.




Remember that night that I tweeted about having an impromptu slumber party in my bed with the Toddler Who Would Not Sleep? 


We received multiple phones as, or part of, Christmas gifts



Show-off.




Another Version of The Baby In The Mirror - In Five Acts











Okay, we can do better than that.




So that's about what we've been up to lately.

2 comments:

Serifm8 said...

Working the room at a political event, huh? Maybe she can help you on your tenure quest. You can get her a t-shirt that says "Mommy for Tenure!"

Betsy said...

Your kid makes me want another child, this one a girl. She is SO.FREAKING.CUTE I can't stand it!