Monday, March 14, 2011

Miscellaneous

I have so many cute pics of my kid on my camera.  I was trying to get video of her singing the ABC song, and she got reeeeeally tired of it and knocked the camera out of my hand.  That jammed the lens.  My parents fixed it while we were on vacation (lucky for me I had a decent cell phone camera and a personal photographer Jellybean Mama).  I took some photos at the park this weekend (see previous post) and of cleaning out my car (see next post), and then downloaded them.  Tons of cuteness here.

Getting ready for vacation.  Or the Miss America pageant.  One of the two.
She loves the dress from Aunt Patti.  And mugging for the camera.
Yea, what did I say about the mugging?
I don't normally dress my kid in crazy clashing nightclothes.  It prevents good sleep.  Sometimes, tho, you grab what's handy and pray.
Some lucky local people are getting this particular invitation (not with the identifying information concealed, however, that would defeat the whole point.)  Guess what our theme is.  Go on, guess.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you stick your d-ck in ya girl's mouth and hold her nose she will choke. open nice and wide little baby girl

babysuxbest said...

my first thought too wasfucking her mouth.
Mom would you like to watch her suck ourcocks? Matybe get to see thecum in her mouth then kiss her and you can both share it?
Had a best friend and wife was out he was alone with his baby girl, invited me over to pay poker, got drinking and he told me that he wanted to see his baby girl (5 months)suck acock other than his, i was of course totally shocked at what he was saying then he said he wanted it to be me, she was playing on the floor having just had her diaper changed and wasnaked and he said he knew i was looking at herpussy (i was!) and it turned him on knowing i liked seeing it, he picked her up and sat her on his lap facing me and started feeling herpussy so i could watch, i was rock hard and he told me to pull mycock out which i did, he carried her over and lowered her mouth onto mycock and kept saying to her "suck hiscock mmmmmm makehim cum"she sucked it until i cum in her mouth, never had a better poker game in my life never had a betterblowjob