Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Adventure

So, tomorrow I get into a van with my mom, her sister, my Wee One, my cousin's daughter, and ... I don't know who else is planning to go.

I will have my laptop, since my online class started today, and I'm supposed to actually be teaching people something about science.  I don't know if I will have a chance to tweet or blog - I may have hilarious antics that I can't wait to share.  Or I may be so exhausted that you won't hear from me until ... God knows when.

One thing is for sure ... it will be an adventure, and I should have plenty to share when I get back.  Including how we do with traveling while exclusively using cloth diapers.  For five days.

Wish us luck.

2 comments:

Betsy said...

Good luck and enjoy the trip!

MookiePie said...

Good Luck, Have Fun, Be Safe, and Enjoy the Memories You're All About to Make!