Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Adventure

So, tomorrow I get into a van with my mom, her sister, my Wee One, my cousin's daughter, and ... I don't know who else is planning to go.

I will have my laptop, since my online class started today, and I'm supposed to actually be teaching people something about science.  I don't know if I will have a chance to tweet or blog - I may have hilarious antics that I can't wait to share.  Or I may be so exhausted that you won't hear from me until ... God knows when.

One thing is for sure ... it will be an adventure, and I should have plenty to share when I get back.  Including how we do with traveling while exclusively using cloth diapers.  For five days.

Wish us luck.

4 comments:

Funky Mama Bird said...

Good luck and enjoy the trip!

Billy said...

Enjoy!

FruitFish said...

Good Luck, Have Fun, Be Safe, and Enjoy the Memories You're All About to Make!

Laraf123 said...

Have a great time!