Sunday, June 27, 2010

Summer Fun

I've been slacking on the blog posting. We've been out having fun - well as much fun as you can have in stifling heat!

We've been going to a sign language class for babies and toddlers:

.

And we have been to a library program called Mother Goose On The Loose for 3 and under.  We also signed up for the summer reading program.  And played with toys.


We went to Smokin' on the River, a riverfront BBQ festival, complete with music ...

... and a pig decorating contest.


We have gotten some new teeth ...



... and a busted lip from a fall.


Her first parade at Charlestown's Founder's Day!


Of course we watched World Cup soccer!


And, of course, we are behaving like a true toddler!


As soon as Vimeo and I come to some sort of agreement about working together, I will attempt my first video posting.  Right now I'm a little ... annoyed ... at the damn thing.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously, these pictures are adorable!!

Glad to hear you're having a great week, despite the heat!

Laraf123 said...

Sounds like tons of fun! That library class has a great title! I know what you mean about not finding time to post. We have been doing so much (and taking lots of photos) but by the time the boys are in bed, I'm too tired to write about it!

Serifm8 said...

You're so smart to take all these wonderful pictures. You'll treasure them forever.

Betsy said...

Glad to hear your absence is because you guys were having fun!

MommieV said...

I hear you about the tired thing. For days I kept thinking "need to get the photos off the camera ..." but Tired won!

MookiePie said...

Looks/sounds/reads like you two have been having lots of fun! I love her chair for the parade, and her being a true toddler pic is too cute :) Have fun having more fun and catching it (well I was going to say "all on film"--so) all on digital ;)

Anonymous said...

i want mycock in her, i know for a fact she can take it i her ass