Monday, May 31, 2010

We Are Experiencing Technical Difficulties ...

My internet went out last night.  I did the thing where I unplugged the modem, I rebooted, I tried everything.

Then I burst into tears and went to bed.

Today I called and paid the bill (wasn't really late, but I covered my bases) and then called and talked to a technical person.  Who had me unplug the modem ....

And then said a technician has to come to my house.  On Thursday.

Great.

So don't worry if you don't hear from us for a couple of days.  We're going to a library reading time for toddlers, a sign language class, and maybe lunch with some family.  We'll have lots of stories to tell, once we're online again.

3 comments:

Laraf123 said...

Have a fun week! Once when my modem broke I called to report it and ask for a replacement, they said it couldn't be broken. After 20 minutes of following their directions and still no connection, the rep. says, "Your modem is broken ma'am" Really?

Billy said...

Can't wait to hear your stories :-).

hopefulcc said...

Hope you had a great weekend! Come on Thursday...