Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Party Of The Century

I posted the invitation previously.

The house was decorated in the safari theme.




It rained that morning, but not for long.

Presents began arriving.

And the Wee One was ready.

The cakes arrived (OMG Monkey! Giraffe! Hippo!)

And one for her too.

We were able to move outside, since the sun was out (and there were 60 people inside still eating)

Presents continued to arrive.

Yea, and I even got some of these.

The next day I was able to restore some order.

I put some of the presents away to bring out later. (The humidifier is not a present, it was just in the same closet.)

This was one of our favorite presents of all. She bit his nose - a kiss, think - when I opened him for her.


Yay for our first year!
--

4 comments:

Betsy said...

Oh wow, that cake looks amazing! Sounds like you had a good time!

MommieV said...

Oh, we did! I have video of all the people that were in my house - it was full! I think I'm going to have to start a Vimeo account and post some vids

Billy said...

Happy Birthday Wee One!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday! very soon your p=ssy will be ready for play mmmmmmmmmmmmmm