Friday, April 16, 2010

Shopping

So after my last post about how neurotic I am about paper organizers, I'm looking at my electronic options.

Type A Mom has a list of top mom PDAs. The top one on the list is the Palm TX, which looks promising.

I have T-Mobile. I renewed for two years when I got my fantastically awesome music phone, the Motorola ROKR, before the Wee One was born, and since she's only a year old, that means I'm with T-Mobile for another year. Their best smartphone is the Sidekick, and I think I'm just a little too ... well, OLD ... for that.

I like Betsy's idea of an unlocked Crackberry. Especially since I'm looking for something that can mainly track dates and to-dos. T-Mo carries the Google phone. I just wasn't ready to get a new phone yet. I spent $200 on mine and made a deal with myself that I'd use it until the two years was up.

A Blackberry Pearl looks nice. A pretty blue one. Oooooh.

There's just something nice about flipping pages in a planner, tho, to help you watch the passage of time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The author of the article was very well written.Take a look at my bar.Although the content is not very good, but is also the intention to write out something.Thank you! If want more Please visit new google android apps,best new android phones and Google phone.