Saturday, April 24, 2010

Diaper Nirvana

I want this one ...


And this one ...


And this one ...


And, oh heck, we might as well want this one ...


When I first started cloth diapering, I used prefolds and covers. Thirsties covers were my favorite from the start, but laundry tabs aren't perfect and after quite a bit of washing, the velcro isn't as gleaming new as it once was. Many conversations were had on DS about how if Thirsties came with snaps it would be the perfect cover. Many mamas paid to have their covers converted to snaps. I couldn't wait for the day that Thirsties would listen and come out with a snap cover.

First came the covers in snaps.


Then came the covers in prints.

But by then, we were using mostly pockets. First, we started daycare and that's the cloth diaper they prefer to use. Then, we had a rash issue with new prefolds and I just became leery of using them.

Now, the Thirsties Duo Diapers, our favorite pocket diaper, is also coming out in prints (see above).

If they would just make THOSE in snaps, we will be in diaper heaven.
--

1 comment:

Billy said...

What beautiful covers!