Wednesday, March 24, 2010

"Beh"

This is wee one's word. If she wants something, like her sippy cup, she will point and say "beh". If she sees something and wants to know what it is, she will point and say "beh". If you are carrying her through her Nan's kitchen, and she wants to chew on the magnet with the photo of Nan swimming with a dolphin for the 10 millionth time, she will point and say "beh". (chew-on-the-magnet for the 10 millionth time. The Nan-swimming-with-the-dolphins was a once in a lifetime thing. I need an editor).

"Beh" is adorable. I am not "beh", I am "ma meh". (Which is also adorable, let me tell you.)

"Beh" is not cute at 10:30 at night. And even less adorable at 2:30 in the morning.

Don't ask me how I know.

--

I have 6 more Wednesdays of the semester after today is over. Please God, grant me strength, and make sure my overload pay starts coming in my next paycheck. Amen.

--

No comments: