Thursday, March 4, 2010

Two Weeks

I'm so glad that other mommies seem to have the same sleep issues. It seems that teething is a sleep-stealing culprit.

I have survived two weeks of my new schedule. The baby has gone from waking every 20-45 minutes, to waking every 2 hours or so. Still, we wake quite a few times, and I finally look at my watch, and think "my lord, it's only 1:30 am?". I signed a contract for a little over $3500 that should start appearing in my bank account March 30th, so that makes it a little more worth it. At least I'll be able to start paying my bills and they won't turn my gas off again (those people have NO patience! Sheesh!)

So why am I still up blogging at 10:00 instead of following my own advice?


The culprit! (The tooth, not the runny nose. Or maybe its the tooth AND the runny nose.)


This one's purdy cute!

But this one: puts me in the diabetic coma is so sweet!!!!!

No comments: