Sunday, March 28, 2010

Square One

Tonight for bed, I nursed her to sleep. We nursed until she came off the breast on her own. Then I encouraged her to nurse some more. Normally when she stops is when I try to rock her to sleep. This is also when the crying usually starts. Tonight I knew I couldn't handle much crying. Very tired, feeling stressed, have an awful headache. So I just did what I knew would work, which was nursing. And it did. She's been asleep for almost 3 hours now. I slept too, until the headache got worse. Now I'm setting out the garbage and taking some tylenol and hoping for the best for the rest of the night.

--

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Hope you had a good night. We had teething and a round of me laying on the floor of his room while listening to, "mama? mama? mama?" over and over again while I reassured him he was still there. Ugh.