Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A Reminder!

Wear purple today if you stand against gay bullying.  Or, bullying for any reason, I would think.  But the message I got on facebook said if you stand against gay bullying.  So that's our stand for today.  And the Wee One and I are both wearing purple.

Okay, I can't get into dressing up for Halloween, but I can get into dressing me and my child in purple because of some random posting on Facebook that told me to wear purple to express my beliefs?

I know, I know, I'm an enigma wrapped in a riddle.

But I'll have a photo to show you later, so there's that.

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Oddly enough, since I did not hear about this at all until this moment, I am already wearing purple tights. Score - don't have to change!

Um, my little boy has nothing purple in his wardrobe, though, so can we say that black shirts with glow-in-the-dark pirate skulls on them are against gay bullying as well? ;)