Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Miss Lori is MY Photographer!

Congratulations to Miss Lori and Moments Photography.  She has moved into a new studio space, and the Grand Opening was this past weekend.

The Wee One was just so excited!

Excited from mommy v on Vimeo.


She got to be part of the Ribbon Cutting by holding a special sign.

Some self-portraits, of course.


This was in the middle of The Sick, so she was feeling less than well here.
Miss Lori is amazing with children.


Other photos from the Ribbon Cutting:




I've written before about how I came to find Miss Lori.  I was a post-partum wreck looking for perfect newborn photos, and somehow divine intervention led me to her.  She does really amazing work - there are some links in that previous post to photos she has done of my Wee One.  Her website is here and her blog is here.  Please contact her if you are in our area and interested in a session.  You will be thrilled, I promise you.

3 comments:

Betsy said...

Are those pink patent leather shoes? ;)

Where can I find a giant pair of scissors like that? I have scissor envy now.

Minnesota Mamaleh said...

your little one is a doll and finding a good photographer is priceless!! (found you through scary mommy!)

MommieV said...

The woman from the mayor's office brought the scissors. And took them back when she left. She's no fool. She did leave the ribbon though. Do you have ribbon envy?