Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Old MacDonald Had A Farm ....

(I tried to think of a more creative post title, but I couldn't.  You won't care when you see this adorable video.)

Someone bought this cute little gift for the Wee One for her First Birthday.  It is a hand puppet with a book that tells the story of the song "Old MacDonald".

It's been in her toy box for months now, but she discovered it the other day.  She was fascinated when I put it on my hand and made the animals move.  She totally realized it was a hand puppet, because she tried to pull it off, and when I took it off she put her hand in it and tried to do the same movements I had done.

So tonight, when it was time for bed, she wanted to play with the puppet.

(It takes her a second to get warmed up...)


EIEIO from mommy v on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Laraf123 said...

Oh, I just love this! She is so cute and her EIEIO is very clear. Adorable!

Serifm8 said...

Genius baby!

MommieV said...

I'm not quite sure that she understands they are letters. I think she thinks that "eeayeeeayooh" is a word in the song! I have been trying to sing it slower so she can hear the letters in there. We'll get there eventually.

I have watched this so many times ... it's just too cute!

Betsy said...

LOVE IT! So cute!