Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Walking to Grandpa's, Story Two

I have no idea why I think photos of her walking down the street are so freaking adorable. But I do. So here's more.


Help me get down, mommie.


Trying to keep her balance making the turn from the downhill driveway to the sidewalk.


;


Tired of carrying this stupid hat.

<><><><><>
Wait, now I want it on.  Put it on me, mommie.


Me and Mommie.

I don't like this stupid hat, but I'm wearing it.


Okay, I have no idea what I did today to piss Blogger off so bad, but I've even tried to edit the HTML to get the stuff out, and that didn't work.  And I'm running out of time to mess with it, so here it is.

If you're here for Cloth Tushie Tuesday, we are taking a break this week.  Come back next week and we'll have a cloth diaper extravaganza.  Or maybe just a post, whatever.

7 comments:

Esperanza said...

Love your post today! Your daughter is adorable. I'm also trying to do "days" on my blog (Mindful Monday, Useful Tuesday and so on) and I'm a Cloth Tushie girl myself (well my daughter is)! So glad to have your blog - I will definitely start following!

I'm doing a book giveaway this Friday if you're interested. You can check it out on any post this week!

Esperanza @ esperanzasays.wordpress.com
ICLW #? shoot! - I forget!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful baby girl!!!

ICLW#41

MookiePie said...

You know I was going to ask where you got such a cute purse, and then when I saw it on the ground, saw it was a hat :) Still so cute!

MommieV said...

FF - a little elastic, and it could be a great little purse - and would probably get more use than it does as a hat!!

Laraf123 said...

I take tons of photos of my son walking down the sidewalk--usually away from me. I don't know why I find those shots so adorable--I can't get enough of them!

Your daughter has great fashion sense! Love seeing these pics!

Elizabeth said...

Your daughter is adorable! I wish we adults could get away with wearing bright pink polka dot sun hats. Happy ICLW!

Serifm8 said...

This child needs her own theme music.